We appreciate your donations!
Our hours for drop-offs are:
Monday to Friday
9:30am to 3:30pm
9:30am to 3:00pm
Please, no drop-offs when the gate is closed!
- Please bring your items in boxes and bags. Loose items can get damaged.
- Please include all cords, cables, remote controls, etc. that go with donated items. Please tape them onto the main item so they don’t get separated.
- We accept furniture and large items on Tuesdays and Saturdays only.
- Pick-up may be available for large items and will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. Please call 250-832-8234 and ask to speak to Sanny or Nick.
- In order to help us better serve the community please ensure donated items are clean and in good condition.
- Please, no garbage. We acceptable sellable items only. One man’s trash is not another man’s treasure when it comes to donations. Thank you.
We accept the following in good working order:
- Good, clean clothing and footwear
- Linens, draperies, pillows and cushions
- Plants, pictures, nic-nacs, lamps, lighting fixtures
- Hardware items and tools
- Sports equipment, exercise equipment, bicycles, clean toys
- Books and magazines
- CDs, DVDs, Records and Players
- Sewing machines
- Fabric, notions, craft items, wool, leather and patterns
- Clean furniture in good repair
- Pet supplies, cages, leashes, etc.
- Flat screen TVs, stereos and computers in good working order
- Kitchenware/small appliances (coffee makers, mixers, toasters, etc.)
- Stoves, fridges and freezers
We do not accept the following:
- Appliances that do not work
- Black and white TVs
- Box springs
- Cabinet or floor model stereos
- Car seats or booster seats
- Children’s bathtub seats
- Couches or chairs that are torn, soiled, or have cat scratches
- Cribs or crib bumper pads
- Curved screen TVs
- Helmets (used)
- Homemade CDs, DVDs, or tapes
- Kettles, electric
- Large metal microwaves
- Old convection ovens
- Printers or scanners
- Stained pillows
- Thermal paper fax machines
- Touch lamps
- Used light bulbs
- Glasses with the Olympic torch (Olympics advertising)
- Empty jars that are not canning jars
- Educational textbooks