We appreciate your donations!
Our hours for drop-offs are:
Monday to Friday
8:30am to 4:30pm
8:30am to 4:00pm
Please, no drop-offs when the gate is closed!
- Please bring your items in boxes and bags. Loose items can get damaged.
- We accept furniture and large items on Tuesdays and Saturdays only.
- Pick-up may be available for large items and will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. Please call 250-832-8234 and ask to speak to Sanny or Nick.
- In order to help us better serve the community please ensure donated items are clean and in good condition. Thank you.
We accept the following in good working order:
- Good, clean clothing and footwear
- Linens, draperies, pillows and cushions
- Plants, pictures, nic-nacs, lamps, lighting fixtures
- Hardware items and tools
- Sports equipment, exercise equipment, bicycles, clean toys
- Books and magazines
- CDs, DVDs, Records and Players
- Sewing machines
- Fabric, notions, craft items, wool, leather and patterns
- Clean furniture in good repair
- Pet supplies, cages, leashes, etc.
- Flat screen TVs, stereos and computers in good working order
- Kitchenware/small appliances (coffee makers, mixers, toasters, etc.)
- Stoves, fridges and freezers
We do not accept the following:
- Printers and scanners
- Black and white TVs
- Curved screen TVs
- Cabinet or floor model stereos
- Photo copiers
- Thermal paper fax machines
- Large metal microwaves
- Old convection ovens
- Box springs
- Furniture that is soiled, torn or broken
- Homemade CDs, DVDs or tapes
- Appliances that do not work properly
- Car seats
- Light bulbs (any kind)