We appreciate your donations.
Our hours for drop-offs are:
Monday to Friday
8:30am to 4:30pm
8:30am to 4:00pm
- Please, no drop-offs when the gate is closed.
- Please bring your items in boxes and bags. Loose items can get damaged.
- We accept furniture and large items on Tuesdays and Saturdays only.
- An appointment for pick-up can be made for multi-piece furniture and household items that are in very good condition. Please call us at 250-832-8234.
- In order to help us better serve the community please ensure donated items are clean and in good condition. Thank you.
We accept the following in good working order:
- Good, clean clothing and footwear
- Linens, draperies, pillows and cushions
- Plants, pictures, nic-nacs, lamps, lighting fixtures
- Hardware items and tools
- Sports equipment, exercise equipment, bicycles, clean toys
- Books and magazines
- CDs, DVDs, Records and Players
- Sewing machines
- Fabric, notions, craft items, wool, leather and patterns
- Clean furniture in good repair
- Pet supplies, cages, leashes, etc.
- Flat screen TVs, stereos and computers in good working order
- Kitchenware/small appliances (coffee makers, mixers, toasters, etc.)
- Stoves, fridges and freezers
We do not accept the following:
- Printers and scanners
- Black and white TVs
- Curved screen TVs
- Cabinet or floor model stereos
- Photo copiers
- Thermal paper fax machines
- Large metal microwaves
- Old convection ovens
- Box springs
- Furniture that is soiled, torn or broken
- Homemade CDs, DVDs or tapes
- Appliances that do not work properly
- Car seats
- Light bulbs (any kind)
Please recycle plastics, glass, metal, paper and electronics at local recycling depots.
Items may be accepted as space dictates. Please note that at times we may be temporarily over capacity.